Wednesday, February 25, 2015

'Merica

Hello fam! So this week we had an awesome activity as a stake. We have missionaries from Peru, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, and the United States in our zone, and each country made some typical food and had a presentation about how the Church is in our country. We gringos went to town on some pancakes and the Peruvians loved it. It was really cool to see all the other countries and their cultures and what not. Very apart from having the opportunity to preach the gospel, I have loved being able to get to know people from all over the world. Really a cool experience. 

We should have 3 baptisms this weekend! We just need to finish up a few things and it should be a done deal. 

Cant believe there was a flood in the house! Although knowing our family, it doesnt surprise me a whole lot. Is the damage reparable? Also, I am sure Christian is livid that he literally lost thousands of dollars with that YouTube vidoe haha.

So.. we kind of had flooding problems too. It rained so hard last week that the sewers overflowed, and there was literally raw sewage running through the streets of Arequipa this week. I WALKED THROUGH PERUVIAN POOP FOR A WEEK. But happens sometimes haha. Also, my pension figured that because I survived mata-gringo, that not only am I immune to it, but that I like it. So she served it to us again. And I emerged victorious again. It really is nasty though. 

That is my week, love you all!
Elder Matheson








No comments:

Post a Comment